cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to change quantity in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please guide me whether we can change quantity in Billing for Order-related-Billing type?

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

With regards,

Jhelum Roy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is possible to change the quantity during billing creation by VF01, then button 'Item selection'.

Then you can change the quantity, and copy.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please Elaborate how to change Billing Quantity after selection of Item Selection option. When i tried ths option i am not able to change the bill quantity. Bill quantity field is grayout.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

-Deven.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1) Check ur Copy Control in VTFA at Item Level and maintained Billing Quantity field as A ( Order less Invoice QTY.)

2) Goto VF01 and after putting SALES ORDER no. select the line where u have given the S.O. No. Click on Selection list it

will show u Open Quatity as SALES ORDER Quantity in changable mode, input the Desired Quantity and click on copy

and save the document as desired.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sir, your solution solved my problem fully.

With regards,

Jhelum roy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, I know that there is an option to change the quantity in Sales document as long as the sales document is in "Open" status.

But here, the scenario is a long term contract. And the users want to create multiple billing documents (Order-related-billing document type) with respect to a single line item in the Sales Order. So, there is a need to change the quantity in the Billing document.

With regards,

Jhelum Roy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you want to change quantity in billing?

if you want to change make a change in order & then do billing.

It not the best practice to change quantity in billing

thanks,

Rahul