cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Languages into POWL headers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM masters. my new problem is the languages into POWL I am need show the headers tabs in Spanish Languages.

the user into SU01 is setting in Spanish and portal user too in spanish languages, the headers tabs show me in German.

how fix that

thaks ,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar

Check whether SSO is passing the correct language to SRM. Seems SSO is not passing language to backend SRM and default language is shown in POWL screen.

If SSO is properly set up, tell me your SRM support pack level...it could be program bug in that case

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Virender. the SSO is configurated in Language EN english. do you think the problem is the configuration Language to SSO. my SP is SAPKB70106 .

best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe SSO Language should be the language in which User is trying to login in Portal.

I think SSO language in case of this user loggin in Spanish shoudl be Spanish so that Portal and SRM are logged in under same language.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank

when the user Login in Spanish the content portal is presented in Spanish not problem with menus, but

the component POWL show headers in German, so the problem is only into componts Webdympros. when login in English show the correct content.

any idea. thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Lets try this last resort.

1. Login to SRM in Spanish Language

2. Go to transaction /SAPSRM/POWL_CUST

3. Go to the Feeder type (of the POWL you ve problem).

4. Make sure the relevant buttons in POWL, have descriptions maintained in Spanish

If this does not sort out your issue, I will recommend yo uto contact SAP as they can login to your system.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Made the process about the transaccion /SAPSRM/POWL_CUST and not found entries to Spanish Language.

the question is necesary make manual entry to every webdympro or is possible download some actualizacion to specific Language to all webdympros.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go ahead and maintain Spanish in the particular POWL Feeder and check the effects in Portal.

Then check with your basis team why Spanish is not copied properly. Send an OSS message to SAP to release OSS note for this as I dont see any oSS note around language inconsistencies in POWL buttons

Please update me whether this worked for you or not....

Regards

Virender Singh

Answers (0)