cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 metadata version for PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Where can I get AS2 adapter metadata version for PI7.1 version and what is the latest version of AS2 metadata for PI 7.1

It is the same which apprears below the Adaptertypemetadata.

I also would like to confirm that in PI7.1 AS2 adapter i am able to see only 4 conf options for example channel atttribute,security attribute I am not able to see Proxy details AS2 parameters details, so for new PI 7.1 version whether proxy and As2 parameter details are not there or its there ?

thnx,

chirag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Chirag

You can download the AS2 software (including the metadata) from the location documented in the note #1369773 Where to find Seeburger adapters on the Service Marketplace.

Use note #890721 SEEBURGER SAP-XI Adapter:SP Correlation, to match the correct Seeburger version with your SAP SP version.

You should be able to see the proxy configuration options in the AS2 Parameters section.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

My basis team has already downloaded the latest Seeburger 2.1.s version from service market place...but still I dont see the AS2 adapter meta data with latest version as well as I dont see AS2 comm channel with required information...

can you pls through some inputs what is still missing....

chirag

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

has the basis team imported the .tpz like the .tpz for SWC SAP_BASIS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes SEEBURGER_EDI_ADAPTER 7.1 of seeburger its imported in ESR but AS2 adapter metadata version is not latest one

chirag

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sry for be redundat, you did this:

1)Import the SWC SEEBURGER_EDI_ADAPTER 7.1

2) the proper .tpz was imported (metadata)

3)you cannot see the Adapter Metadata?

so, i assume that the .tpz is currupted. did you try to download it again following the noted that was published earlier?

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Sep 10, 2010 5:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see the metadata but the AS2 metadata conf is not same as which v hav in previous version.

U can refer my both the thread for more information.

chirag

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this thread as suggested by you. will continue with other thread.

chirag

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I also would like to confirm that in PI7.1 AS2 adapter i am able to see only 4 conf

Your metadata is incorrect.

I would like to suggest you not to open multiple threads for same issue as it may lead to redundant discussions. You may close one thread and continue the discussion in the other.

Regards,

Prateek