cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap SD Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I could not able to complete the sales cycle due to Pricing error in my sales document. Error is coming like : Mandatory pricing MWST is missing please advice where could be the error.

Thanks

Sai Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting such repeated questions. This has been answered many times.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the following:

VK13 - for MWST with the given parameters, if valid condition record exists. also check pricing date

check ship to / sold to - if taxable or tax exempt - T code XD02.

In the order. under item conditions - click on Analysis and see whats the reason MWST is missing and you can get more information to help you in resolving the issue.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the Plant is missing for the line item with the MWST missing. If Yes, maintain MWST condition record with the required key combination. If no please maintain the plant, if there is already MWST available it would get picked up.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Chaitu...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained both material and customer is liable for tax and also I went to see analysis at the item level of MWST and the error showing like Requirement 007 is not been met. I could not able to find what exactly the error is...still my question has not been answered...and thanks a lot for your kind reply ...keep posting your answers....thxs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check couple of things

1) Check the customer master data for VAT registration number, if it is absent, if yes populate it with right value.

2) Check whether Country of Destination and Departure country is same or both are blank.

these are the only things which are checked by requirement 007.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shantanu

Edited by: Shantanu Kunte on Sep 10, 2010 7:04 AM