SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjustment by Follow-on Document (0500)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is my case:

1. I created a service purchase order - Quantity 1 UN - Price $3000

2. I created a Entry Sheet of this purchase order with Percentage quantity 50%

FM created the follow register:

Invoices 0100 Original $ 1500

Purchase Orders 0100 Original $ 3000

Purchase Orders 0200 Reduction $ -1500

Purchase Orders 0500 Adjustment by Follow-on Document $ -1500

The system releases all the committed budget with the operation 0500 Adjustment by Follow-on documente

This released budget could be consumed for other purchase orders. This is something unwanted.

How Can I do for solve this problem.

I show a image in: http://subefotos.com/ver/?e3e7c4d47a82f6001b6ff5babb18509bo.jpg[url]

Thanks in advance.

José Luis

Edited by: José Luis Rodríguez on Sep 9, 2010 7:09 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jose Luis

This behaviour normally has to do with your settings in terms of Units of Measure. If your UoM is set as 'Quantity-based', reductions are made based on quantities- See transaction CUNI.

If you switch to 'Value-based commitment update', you will achieve what you expect.

Have a look at this link too

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/18473] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Hope this will help you

Kind regards

Mar

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jose Luis

This behaviour normally has to do with your settings in terms of Units of Measure. If your UoM is set as 'Quantity-based', reductions are made based on quantities- See transaction CUNI.

If you switch to 'Value-based commitment update', you will achieve what you expect.

Have a look at this link too

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/18473] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Hope this will help you

Kind regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Thanks friend, this resolved the issue.

0 Kudos

HI,

We are also facing the same issue, if you give some input how its resolve, it will be help for us.

0 Kudos

Hi

I am also facing the same issue as mentioned below. Kindly guide me to resolve this issue.

it will be help for us.

This is my case:

1. I created a service purchase order - Quantity 1 UN - Price $3000

2. I created a Entry Sheet of this purchase order with Percentage quantity 50%

FM created the follow register:

Invoices                     0100     Original                                                        $ 1500

Purchase Orders     0100     Original                                                          $ 3000

Purchase Orders     0200     Reduction                                                      $ -1500

Purchase Orders     0500     Adjustment by Follow-on Document             $ -1500

The system releases all the committed budget with the operation 0500 Adjustment by Follow-on documente

This released budget could be consumed for other purchase orders.  This is something unwanted.

How Can I do for solve this problem.

0 Kudos

Hi Jeetendra,

Please go to SAP Netweaver-General Setting-Check Units of Measurement. (Tcode CUNI) Select your measurement what you have used in your PO. And tick the "Value based Commitment" there. It will resolve your problem.

Regards,

Ankit Agarwal