cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales contracts - Reason for Rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease let me know the detailed information on the logic behind using Reason for Rejection in the Sales Contracts.

Regards

Edited by: SAP2020 on Sep 9, 2010 7:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Be it a Contract or normal Sale order, Reason for Rejection is being used to track such of those sale orders to know the reason for closing those orders at a later date. This is only for statistical purpose from the Management point of view.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can obtain two benefits , some reason rejections will cancel the Sales contracts , they won`t appear as pending .

If you plan well the rejection reasons list, you'll get business statistical about rejections contract.

Victor Munoz.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

PLease let me know the detailed information on the logic 
behind using Reason for Rejection in the Sales Contracts.

Let me give you a simple example i.e. Suppose for a specific Customer, new contract are created on SAP application and on later stage the Customer decides to dump all the contract created due to some business call. So, we can use the functionality of "Rejection" giving a proper Rejection code(Reason for Rejection). This absolutely helps in analysis purpose and we can have a trace of those document on SAP application.

Regards,

SARTHAK

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean the system behaviour when puting the reason for rejection in subsequent sales order created with reference to the contract?

The reference quantity wiill be reduced in the contract document.

If it is a quotation document, the reference quantity won't be changed.

Best regards,

Smile