cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Consuming Web Service:Unsupported xstream found:("HTTP Code 200:OK")

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to consume a web service from an Outbound Proxy. I am getting the following error message:-

Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 200 : OK")

This is a System Exception generated while I call the Outbound Proxy.

Kindly let me know what could be the issue.

An early reply will be highly appreciated as I am getting this issue in my Production Server.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwinni,

The problem is as Gopi suggested, you're passing the incorrect (unsupported) content type in your request.

Check this link for valid content types:

[http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3288.html]

Then start the ICF Recorder in TCode SICF to trace/catch the request & response following SAP Note: 1009109 (Scenario 1). Using this you'll be able to see the content type being passed in the request & then make the necessary change.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to make changes in the Content Types ????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls. let me know How to get the Content Types as well as How to make changes in the Content Types ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I really doubt if this is because of "content type", can you check if you can call this service from WSNavgiator or SOAPUI?

This problem also happen when SAP try to send Message Id in soap call which is not understood by webserice, in such case you should suppress WS-A message id transfer in Logical port.

To see detail of this error please see log using transaction as mention in my previous post then you may be able to pin point actual reason.

Regards,

Gourav

PS: I got same error for different settings and in my case WS-A message id need to suppressed.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably issue is with http request your program is generating, check your LPCONFIG settings and suppress WS-A settings (suppress ID transfer and then test),

Check detailed log in ST11 and SM21.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the complete error description and double check if the content type that's been set is valid.

The standard content-type is:

application/xml

and

multipart/related.

Also if possible can you ad few more information on the systems used including versions.

Thanks,

Gopi