SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structures are not Filling up in FPCOPARA tranasaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have a scenario where we use FPCOPARA transaction which is used to print letters that have been generated by a dunning activity run. I have used a customized application form for that purpose, when i run that transaction which is typically scheduled in background. When i checked the form interface in debugging mode the standard structure PWB_DATA has not been filled up and showing blank values.

I have followed the below procedure to configure application form;-

1) I have copied standard form FI_CA_CORR_DUNNING_SAMPLE_PDF and made 'Z' of that by using ERFM transaction and assigned it in SPRO at following path IMG -> Financial Accounting (New) -> Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Business Transactions -> Dunning Notices -> Configure Dunning Activities.

2) By usning transaction FPCOPARA i used to run the correspondence printing filling up the required fields like contract, Company code and correspondence type and rest of the technical and log settings, Before hitting save i have entered /h in command box and than SAVE. It took me to debugging mode where i changed the value G_DEBUG = U and executed(F8).

3) After that i have scheduled it in background and it took me to to a debugging mode of my form interface, when i checked the standard structure it is showing blank.

Please let me know whether i am missing any thing or is there any other way to handle those standard parameters.

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Shanker

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shanker,

You need to copy form IS_U_CA_DUNNING_SAMPLE_PDF or IS_U_CA_DUNNING_SF

The form FI_CA_CORR_DUNNING_SAMPLE_PDF is used for correspondence dunning. That process is when you need to dunn correspondence, not when you are sending letter to dunn debt.

Best regards.

Cristóbal.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shanker,

You need to copy form IS_U_CA_DUNNING_SAMPLE_PDF or IS_U_CA_DUNNING_SF

The form FI_CA_CORR_DUNNING_SAMPLE_PDF is used for correspondence dunning. That process is when you need to dunn correspondence, not when you are sending letter to dunn debt.

Best regards.

Cristóbal.

0 Kudos

Dear Cristobal,

Thanks for your quick response, i have copied the applicaiton form IS_U_CA_DUNNING_SAMPLE_PDF and made 'Z' of that and activated both form and interface, when i try to activate application form it is giving error as 'The generated module for application form ZFF_SCHOOL_DUNNING_LETTER_FORM contains syntax errors'.

When i checked the generated function module it is showing that 'No component exists with the name "KEINZAHL".' and 'No component exists with the name "MAHNUNG_Z"' . I really don't understand where went wrong.

Please help me in this as a matter of urgency.

Regards,

Shanker Kalleti.

0 Kudos

Try coping FI_CA_DUNNING_SAMPLE_PDF or FI_CA_DUNNING_SAMPLE_SF, the IS_U_CA_DUNNING_SAMPLE_PDF is built for other industry solution.

Best regards.

Cristóbal Fuentealba.

0 Kudos

Dear Cristóbal,

Thanks a lot, It solved my Problem.......

Thanks & Regards,

Shanker Kalleti