cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MICR Font on Adobe form (TROY MICR 13-B)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to print TROY MICR 13-B font for check printing using Adobe forms (t-code SFP). I've tried below options:

1. Installed true type font and printed on HP P4015 printer. MICR is printed inversely (black shading with white numbers).

2. Removed true type font and installed PCM fonts on printer. Tried to refer printer fonts on Microsoft XLS/Word and it gets printed properly. But when I try to refer the same using Adobe form, MICR is not printed at all.

3. Edited .xdc printer file to override escape sequence for MICR 13-B font. No success.

4. Created a smartstyle to refer MICR_E font family. This font family is used in AP Check printing form that uses SAPScript (and MICR works fine). So, referred this smartstyle in Adobe form by creating a text module. This did not work. But one thing I did not understand here is, how can I point paragraph/character formats that I created in Smartstyle in SFP?

I would appreciate if anyone has any useful inputs to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind. It was the driver issue.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So what driver did you use to get the 4015 to work? I can't find any documentation to indicate that this printer is compatible with SAP.