cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADOBE form how to not print a page runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I made a adobe form in sfp; it has a fixed number of page (30), each other differents (so not used the pageset, but each page is a subform). Depending by some conditions (the existance of a field value) the page must be print\displayed or not. I tried to use the script using the property presence and relevance applied to each subform inizialize event, but this hide the graphics and the fields not the page himself, so I will print anyway a blank page. Exist a mode for make disappears also the page and not only the content of same.

thanks

Davide

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Page is nothing but a subform. like u hide a subform on a page. you can also hide the page itself by using the presence property.

instead of hiding the individual subforms. hide the page as complete.

it works. i have tried it.

Regards,

sakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it works, but for the first page remain the blank page if I have written page after, not so the successive. ANyway this is not problem in my case because the pages to hide are always in sequences after a series of visible pages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see this: the page disappear if after her no other page is present, If I try to make disappears the page 1 this remain blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried the reverse?

Try making the page hidden from layout then display it only if you need it.