cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of UD and re recording the results before stock posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am working with Handling unit functionality.

Based on the goods receipt done against the production order system generated the inspection lot. I have done the result recording and then I did the usage decision and saved. I have not yet done the stock posting.

Now the requirement is I want to change my results in result recording. System is not allowing me to change the results as the message is coming Usage decision is done. How can I cancel or reverse the usage decision so that I can do the result recording. Kindly advise?

Note: I have done the UD but not yet done the stock posting.

Regards,

Narendra Bora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once UD is taken, results can't be changed.It is possible only if MIC is long term charactristic.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In standard SAP QM, u cannot reverse UD irrespective of stock posting.

u have to apply some note.

Regards

Amit Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Which notes to apply??

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

33924 is the original note.

Use caution with this, it is not supported by SAP and is not recommended to normally use this.

Typically, if you need to correct results, it is recommended that existing results be left and the UD made. Then create a manual inspection lot for the material and enter in the corrected values. Make the UD on that lot. Than manually make any necessary inventory moves.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this two Enhancements

QEVA0006 & QEVA0008 hope meets your requirement.

Navin

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually, I don't think that note will work with HU's. I forgot you had said that you were using HU's.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Will these exits work with the handling units?

Regards,

Narendra Bora