Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on fbl5n (bapi)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know the funciton module or standard bapi that gives the FBL5N output.

i.e

if we give a customer number in fbl5n it gives corresponding line items.

Please let me know if the above can be done using any function module or standard bapi.

( or )

I am able to get the line item details from bseg table for the given customer according to the fbl5n output.

but bseg is clustered table which results in performance issue for more number of records.

so I tried the same using bsid and bsad tables to get the same output for the given customer to match with fbl5n ouptut.

but it is not matching .

please let me know what measure have to be taken so that the fbl5n output matches with the code that is developed using bsid and bsad tables.

Thanking you in advance

regards,

A.srinivas

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the BAPI BAPI_AR_ACC_GETSTATEMENT.

Hope it helps

Sujay

0 Kudos

Hi sujay,

I tried but did not gave desirable result .

regards,

a.srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know why you say that, It is giving me the same result as in FBL5N.

If you want to choose open items, select only those line items with CLR_DOC_NO is blank.

All the items match perfectly.

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Why do you want an another thing for an application which is already there?

If you want any changes or you need to customize FBL5N then you can do this by copying report RFITEMAR to a Z one.

Please specify your requirement clearly as to why do you need another report or BAPI for FBL5N since its already there.

Regards

Abhii

0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

My client wants this because:

he want this fbln5n data to access from another server through rfc function module.

so the requirement is in such a way that when he call this rfc function module by passing customer number, he should be able to retrive the customer line item details from fbl5n (that matches with fbl5n output) in destination server.

thanking u in advance,

regards,

A.Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

You can deevelop an FM or a BAPI & submit report RFITEMAR (This report is assigned tcode FBL5N) in the function module or BAPI.

You can use SUBMIT command & use via selection screen with the selection set option .

You can include the necessary input parameters of your selection screen as the parameters in the interface of the function module/BAPI.

Regards

Abhii

0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Let us know if you have found a solution for this or Try creating an FM as I suggested above.

Regards

Abhii

0 Kudos

Hello Srinu,

FBL5N gives you a snapshot of customer open / closed items. You can get the same data from BSID / BSAD table.

Try running FBL5n & simultaneously check BSID & BSAD tables, you'll see the similarities.

BR,

Suhas

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FBL5N program is RFITEMAR which use logical database DDF, you could try to use [LDB_PROCESS|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/advancedsearch?query=ldb_process], encapsulated in a customer RFC enabled FM.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, i had the same issue. If you still are interested try this FM BAPI_AR_ACC_GETOPENITEMS

Best regards,

Juancho

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,,

its possible to call bapi with other bapi?