Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_PD message 047 visible in GUI but not in portal

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When a Shopping Cart is created from the SRM portal and the budget limit for the IO assigned to the SC has exceeded, the SAP system displays an error message on portal stating 'Item 001 Order XXXXXXXXXX budget exceeded'. This error message is appearing fine in the development and the quality system. But, the same does not appear in the Production portal system.

Also the strange part is that when we logon to the SAP GUI, the error message is visible under the messages section in transaction BBP_PD for the same SC (in the Production system).

Not sure why it is only not visible in the portal.

Please suggest if there is any customizing setting or development possible in the system which could have resulted in such an issue.

Any useful pointers would be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Saumya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please compare the following IMG setting between your config or quality and production..

SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Massage Control -> Suppress Detailed Error or Success Messages

Thanks!!

Bharath

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharath,

Thanks for your reply!

I checked the same but the settings are same in both Q and P system.

Could you suggest any other possible place to add such checks?

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following BADI implementation version (If you had any) and also check whether they are active (If you had any)..

BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI

Also Compare your transports, may be some possibility of missing any transport while moving to production..

Also check is there any support pack diff of netweaver between the two systems..

Also check the spending limit in production, since you say the message is available in BBP_PD trans I can give low importance for this check..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Although I dont see this note directly applicable to your scenario....but try this note in your landscape if required....

1389453 - Error messages are not refreshed

Regards

VIrender Singh

Answers (0)