cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT using Java function from graphical mapping (RFClookup)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to use the standard Java functions of the graphical mapping (RFCLookup, Datetrans, ...) or from my own UDF inside an xslt mapping. Does anyone have every tried this or is an example available ?

Regards Bernd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiI,

thanks for your answer but that's not what I am looking for. My idea was to reuse an existing java function which are available for the graphical mapping. For example the new RFCLOOKUP from PI 7.1 which works with an RFC-adapter. I know that I can extend the xslt mapping with my own java coding , but this is not wat I am looking for.

Bernd

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure that we can call existing function in GUI Mpaping in other mapping say XSLT to use it for your purpose.

But what you can do implement same logic,evey GUI function associated with java code,so you can write similar code as per your requirement and call receiver RFC communication channel to connect SAP , and you can finich your job.

Regards,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

here you can find an example how to use RFC lookup from an XSLT Mapping:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/05a3d62e-0a01-0010-14bc-adc8efd4e...

Is this what you're looking for?

Regards,

Gábor