cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status profile update for old orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recently created a new status profile to suffice a business requirement . Any order created henceforth will have the status profile , BUT for the old orders there will be no status profile .

Is there any way to update status profiles in old orders via some existing standard function modue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know wether u want to update the old sales order with status profile OR not......? if ys ask ur abaper to created on Z prgram where you will be giving the old sales order and stautus prfile so that it will updat the data table with order num and ST profile.

RGrd

TMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can always use Z program and LSMW direct tabel update . Can you please tell me any other way ?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leon

I guess you are talking about updating status in old documents and not 'status profile'. Sorry if I am overly stressing on semantics.

Yes there is a SAP delivered program which can update old documents with status from status profile created after the fact.

The program name is SDVBUK00. Run it with T code SE38.

Go through the following OSS notes before doing so. They refer to other notes which also may be useful.

207875 - Using report SDVBUK00

1472007 - Document status has to be corrected

Let me know how it goes.

And if it is really 'status profile' as you mentioned I have no idea how to help you on that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

The program didnt work . I havent gone through the oss notes though.

Here in my client's system , the status profile functionality was never used . They had a new requirement , for this I had a to create a new status profile, which i have assigned ot the item cat . We are doing Resource related billing here . Till date all the orders created dont have any status profiles or Statuses. i want all the old orders to have the statuses .

In other words in the status tab, the object status button itself is missing( invisible) .

My requirement is for the old orders the object status button , & the statuses in side it should appear.

The table linkage is ONR00-> JSTO-> JEST->VBAP/VBAK . there are no entries in all the first three tables, and because of this the object no in the VBAP table is blank .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leon

I am wondering why it did not work, which release are you in?

Search for OSS notes with search term "SDVBUK00" and see if any other note needs to be applied.

Take a look at the OSS notes I mentioned before and this one as well:

1478022 - How to analyze sales document status issue

Hope this works out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If old orders still in open or completed. If those r open try in staus profile settings allowed in create,change in sales order.

This will solve u r problem.

regards

kedasu.a

Edited by: kedasu.a on Sep 9, 2010 1:20 PM