cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP sales return system should not accept quantity more than open quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

During sales return user is able to enter the quantity more than open quantity and system is allowing for that enter

Plz tell me how to restrict this

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved by own

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try developing the habit of updating the forum if you resolved the issue on your own so that it will be helpful to all.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I am also having this problem: I want to restrict sales orders returns to amounts that are not bigger than the origianal order.

Did you ever find a solution?

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz use this user-exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS under include MV50AFZ1

Write here your code if amount is greater than original amount give error message or...

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Arun I will do that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Arun I will do that

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need of exit for this.

Go to VTAF, select the item category for the combination of order type and billing type and maintain "+" for the field "Pos./neg. quantity"

Also go to OVAH and change message class V4 no 229 to E will work.

Now try to create a return order and increase the quantity. Sytem will not allow to do so but if you create a new line item, then system will also for which, you can go for exit already suggested.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Lakshmipathi,

The problem I have its someone by mistake did 2 different return orders and credit notes for 1 invoice.

My system already checks that the amount of one return isnt bigger than the original order, but it allows n return orders for an invoice, and that its what I am trying to block.

Regards,

Carlos

Edit: I found include FV45EF0V_VBEP-WMENG_PRUEFEN_FO, but I need to find a user exit that can be used for it.

Edited by: Carlos Salazar on Dec 2, 2010 6:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

standard SAP setting should perform availability check on return order as well. That is what you should check first. Entering bigger amount than it was in original document could lead to negative stock. There is customizing settings if negative stock is allowed. You can check this too.

However there is posibility to modify behaviour of sales order items in user exit USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP in include MV45AFZB

This user exit can be used to carry out additional checks (e.g. for completion) at item level.

regards

Pavel