cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete DTR workspace--Precondition cannot-delete-wsp-open-acts-check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a track u2013test001 successfully and trying to customize an application (UCES) in that track. I got some issue in that track so I deleted test001 a created new test002 track.

1). I have deleted test001 from CMS->delete track and then from DTR trying to delete Dev active->Dev Inactive->cons active->cons inactive. I am not able to delete the Dev-Inactive all other deleted. Getting error "Error: Precondition cannot-delete-wsp-open-acts-or-prop-lists-exist check failed. "

2). After this I started customization in the new test002. But the issue here is that --after check-in and activation of the code changes are not reflecting in the live application.

Could you please suggest me on both of these two issues? 2nd might be because of the 1st.

Regards,

Narpal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207065
Participant
0 Kudos

Because there are still open activities in your workspace.Follow the step:

1.Click the "Activity Search" icon in the "Actions" column of your workspace.Then click "Show" button.

2.Find the activity of state "Open",then click it.

3.Among the upper right buttons,a "Revert Activity" button occur.Click it and check the checkbox "Delete the activity resource also".Then click "Revert".

4.Repeat above steps to revert other open activities.

Now try deleting the workspace again.

Edited by: abe000 on Sep 9, 2010 9:43 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resoved now. Problem was that deploynment was not success.

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Nsingh,

Thank you for the feedback!

Best Regards,

Ervin

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Narpal,

I think point 1 has no relation to point 2, and assume point 1 is now resolved.

the blank table can be one reason for the missing deployment. Please doublecheck the host/port password here until you can see the entries in the table. If you see a blank table then usually an error message is also reported on the top or bottom of the page. Please provide this for us. The feature "view/edit substitution variables" can be used to check whether CMS can connect to the deployer tool (on 700 this is SDM (port 5xx18), as of 71 this is the deploy controller (port 5xx04)) of the given runtime system.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ervin

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narpal

Check the runtime system are corretly mentained for test002 track. refer to [Click here |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/%28NWDI%29%28CMS%29Q0002]

For deletion of the track refer to

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help!

I have managed to delete the Trac Test001 successfully. But still changes are not reflecting and i have checked the runtime system settings under the CMS for the track002. All the settings seems to be correct but i can't see anything deployed component under " View/Edit Deployment Substitution Parameters" tray. Compleate table is blank.. that means my component has not been deployed after the customization.

Colud you please suggest me what to do in this situation?

Regards,

Narpal

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, Abe is right, just one remark to it: there are also activities which cannot be reverted any more since they are already closed. Here you need to go for activation. It does not really matter what the consequence of this activation will be since you intend to delete the workspace anyway. Still until there are open activities, one cannot delete a workspace.

Best Regards,

Ervin