cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Column headings missing on the next page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a form. A table is being displayed on it. If the number of entries are more, the table continues on the next page.

The problem is that the entries are getting displayed on the next page but the table's column headings are not getting displayed on the next page. One line is left blank at the top of the table on the next page. But there is no text.

The options 'At the start of table' and 'At page break' are checked. Yet there is no header text, only a blank line.

Thanks,

Akshata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hai,

Double click on "Header" and check the check box "at Start of table" and "at Page Break" in Print time screen and also double click on footer uncheck the "at Page Break" and check the "At End of Table" in Print time screen. This will help you i think so.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the required options were checked yet was not getting the output. But anyway my problem is solved now.

Thank-you.

regards Akshata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshata,

I hope you have inserted the header column linetype under the Header section of the table and not under the Main Area section.

Regards,

Rijuraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is inserted in the header section only..

regards,

akshata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshata,

check for any conditions in Conditions tab on table header row.

also check for "Only on first page" check (all checks should be unchecked) in the same tab

adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi adi,

I have checked all the conditions. The normal checking of options 'At the start of table' and 'At page-break' are working in the other form that I have. But not working in this form.

Thanks,

AkshataS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have 2 pages in form, check setting of table in page 2.

please check