cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to restrict delivery Block in va02 for various users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am suppose to restrict the user depening on delivery block in transaction VA02 .There are no SAP pre-defined feilds authorization Object to restrict at delivery block level from PFCG ,and I have Created manually authorization object and class in Tcode Su21 and Su20 with table VBAK but its not giving any change .

Please kindly help

Thanks in advance

krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a very complex Billing block functionality. The sales orders are handled at many levels and when the process is completed at one level, they need to change the billing block to another one and the system will allow to change the block to the specified one only and not to any other block. There is a control in the code to restrict the allowed blocks.

We also maintain a Ztable with list of users (few super users/process primes and key people) for whom system will allow to remove/change to any other block as they wish.

In your case, if it is not possible through authorisations, then the best way is to handle the requirement through a Ztable for the users allowed to change the delivery block. This is one of the possible alternatives.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

for t his we need to Create new table with use of ABAPers or how to do that can you please tell me the procedure clearly

Regards

krishna

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Please discuss with your technical consultant. Explain the business requirement and other details like number of users that needs the authorisation etc., My earlier post tells about one of the possible ways and need not suit perfectly for your scenario. Please discuss with the Abaper and post the queries.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I remember working with a basis colleague on this requirement.

He has done tracing for VA02. then i gave him the delivery block code and he made a role which limits users to use codes or set delivery block to '" ".

Regards,

Con