Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard communication type XD02

simen_lland3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can I delete entries in std.communication type in XD02?

See link for more details: http://a.imageshack.us/img833/3597/xd02.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simen

I guess you are talking about maintaining this data for several customers. The data is in table ADRC. You can find the address number from KNAI and use that to read ADRC.

I am not sure if you can use mass maintainance function XD99 to maintain this for several customers but you may try. It may not because you see tables with KN* but not ADRC there. Try with object type BUS1006-Business Partner.

simen_lland3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just want to remove some of the data from the drop down menu, where do I do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simen

I don't think it is possible.The communication methods are supposedly configured in Business Address Services (BAS). The general IMG Path is:

SPRO/IMG/SAP NetWeaver/Application Server/Basis Services/Address Management

and

SPRO/IMG/SAP NetWeaver/Application Server/Basis Services/Communication Interfaces

That said, I did not find a node to configure the standard communication methods. Help Documentation says "The application that integrates BAS can define restrictions for the dialog so that not all communication methods are proposed in the dropdown list.". May be that provides some reason for hope. So work with your Basis Colleague if he/she can help configuring the options.

For Sales and Distribution our point of interest is communication type for outputs. Thus if you want to configure the communication strategy for external sending, then you can do that via this path:

SPRO/Sales and Distribution/Basic Functions/Output Control/Determine Communication Strategy

I know you are not looking for it.

As a last resort they are stored in System table TSAC, may be you can add/delete entries - I won't recommend it.

Hope this helps.

Link to Help documentation:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/67/93e93a2876a81ae10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simen,

Communication methods (BAS) is stored in table TSAC and use SM30 for table maintenance.

Regards

Nagendra P Boggarapu