cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto TO Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have set up auto TO creation for some movement types like 101, 201, 311 etc. The issue is it works perfectly alright in one system and does not work at all in another system.

I have compared all the configuration and everything is perfect. To let you know we have following configuration done for auto TO creation.

1) Maintained mail control for background processing.

2) Defined controls for auto TO creation

3) Warehouse movement types are maintained with Automatic TO creation indicator A.

4) In "LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management" the indicator for "Immediate TO Creation" is maintained as "A".

5) All print parameters are maintained and TO are getting printed immediatly at creation.

With this setting it works perfectly in one system and not in other.

Can anyone tell me if there is any client specific setting for Auto TO Creation which I am missing.

Thank you for all your help.

Thanks,

-Shekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was system copy issue. We fixed it by doing client copy once again.

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the settings in OMLR transaction.

In other system means is it in same client- if it is in same client check for client copy. If it is in different client then check for all the transport tasks whether it is transported or not.

Rgds

Ramesh

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Auto TO can also be controlled using the 'Configure the automatic TO' indicator at following location

LE -> WM -> ACtivities -> Transfer -> Setup auto TO creation

in the option 'auto TO creation' control data, create the indicator for your warehouse

assign the indicator to movement type in 'assgin control' option.

go to movement type and assign the indicator to movement type in 'background processing' Auto TO field.

Rgds

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TR auto creation settings also should be made..

"Activate Automatic TO Creation"