cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plant Phone Number and replicate to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I've been asked to modify the phone number of a plant because it's wrong.

I know I need to change it in Customizing from R/3..

my questions are:

- in how many "places" of the SPRO the number should be changed for not leave any wrong data in R/3?

- how to replicate the number to SRM for the plant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you tried this.

actually we intersted only BP number of PLANT . since it is called external business partner.

we may not use much details in any transactional data of the plant phone number or delivery address..

kindly check this report.

BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH

for wrk attribute

i never experiment this.

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to change the Plant configuration and Plant Address in R/3 Configuration

For SRM, you replicate the plant again with BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED. If it is only one plant, I will suggest you to go to BBPMAININT and change the details in the Business Partner for Plant.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to both!

I have made the changes in R/3... so now I need to replicate them to SRM.. in development, QA and Production.

I tried with both programs

with BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED I tried with this and the telephone was replicated! BUT now it appears 2 telephones! the old and the new... the old is still there! and when I open the plant with transaction bp the visible phone is the old and the new can be seen when clicking a button with an arrow next to the textbox.

How can I erase the old phone?

BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH I don't understand at all this program, I couldn't find the attribute of plant in the matchcode and there's no field to put my plant or BP..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to BBPMAININT and update the Business partner record for Plant BP. Erase the old phone and keep the new phone number....

Regards

Virender Singh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

manage business partner

give BP number as suggested by Virender

but some times it bothers you to enter so many data ...

and try..

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I couldn't use tcode bbpmainint because it says that transaction cannot be used from EasyAccess Menu, only in browser.. is there other way?

thanks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there could be some option from administrator side to edit BP data

do you have admin role?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Think I find the tcode in the browser, but i'm still unable to use it, and i don't have admin Role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I couldn't use tcode bbpmainint because it says that transaction cannot be used from EasyAccess Menu, only in browser.. is there other way?

In SAPGUI, in the transaction box, try a few "/n" till you get out of "Easy Access Menu". Then run "BBPMAININT".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign the admin role to the Users's attribute ROLE in org structure too. Otherwise you wont be able to edit the BP neither in Easy access nor in browser

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I did what Hay said and can enter in bbpmainint... but, as you said, I'm not able to edit....

Where should I assign the admin role.. in PPOMA? can you describe more in detail the process, please?

I tried using tcode su01 and pfcg, but i'm not authorized.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You dont ve to go to SU01 or PFCG.

User should have Admin role in SU01,and then Go to PPOMA_BBP and assign that role to the attribute ROLE in the org structure.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like I don't have admin role... should I request for it? Or maybe is an alternative way to delete old phone number :S

Thanks for replying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help about this? Or other way to delete old number? I'm still stuck with this.

Thanks!