cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data found for contact person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some users get system prompt "No data found for contact person 'XXXX'. Inform system administration" in the shopping cart. We are using SRM 7.0.

All the SRM functions does not work at all. This is about requestor, not a vendor.

I have also checked BBP_ATTR_CHECK, no errors.

Any solution.

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FM BUPA_NUMBERS_GET

are they have business partner

if it is dev environment check

indeed they have BP number in BUT000 table

I think you might disturbed that user by drag and drop in the organisation structure and indeed it lost bp connection with user.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

Even I thought of saying the same, But since he is telling that there is no error in BBP_ATTR_CHECK tran.. I am kind of think about it..

Thanks!!

Bharath

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it could be due to user disturbed in org structure ( by removing or move here and there) .

indeed this user was disturbed.

it might be resolved by removing position and cp and reintegrate with org structure.

he might receive error if he run HRALXSYNC REPORT for that bp or user.- to confirm the same

so he can ensure that user bp data are disturbed.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There could be Two reasons for this

1. The user is not linked to any Central Person(CP). IN other words CP-US Relationship does not exist.

2. CP-US relationship exist but that relationship is inconsistent.

Go to PPOSA_BBP and check whether the User is tied to a Central person and Central Person is tied to Position.

Check consistency of SU01 id, Central Person, Position, Business Partner of this user using BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE transaction.

If CP-US Relationship is not found, then maintain the relationship using USERS_GEN. This can also be done using FM BBP_OM_USR_ASSIGN_USER. Maintain

Object type - CP, Object id - CP object id in IS_EMPLOYEE_ID

SU01 id in IV_USERNAME

Regards

Virender Singh