cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Activity Details to file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there a way to export the details of an activity to a file (csv, tsv, ...) so you know which files have been modified, added and deleted during the activity?

Thanks for your time. Regards,

Mirco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mirco,

I don't know about a specific feature which would allow this, but there are many ways to get this information. Just couple of them crosses my mind:

1. you can copy paste the list of files (belonging to the activity) when you do the activation from the NWDS popup.

2. If you want to do this in a later stage when the activity is already checked in, then on one hand you can still go for the "closed" activities view in NWDS which lists the files if you expand the given node of the activity.

3. Or you can also do it any time later using the DTR webui (activity search). If you go to "Technical view" when listing the activities, then there you can see all the related resources belinging to the activity. Here you can again select all, and paste it anywhere.

Best Regards,

Ervin (http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/%28NWDI%29Home)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

thanks for your reply.

Sure, the typical scenario is that of DTR webgui. I would have preferred to avoid the

Select all -> copy -> Open file -> Paste -> Save file

workflow but perhaps the easiest way for now.

Before closing the message as "answered", any other suggestions?

We might discover something new!

Thanks again,

Mirco

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mirco,

no, I don't know unfortunately about any mechanism of exporting a list in to a file. Perhaps there were some plans of such a feature but due to the low priority of such a request it was never implemented. I also checked now 71X DTR webui (because it has been enhanced with many other features) but there I did not find a feature like this either.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Mirco

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos