cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Ask] How to Get SAP DataBase !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm a new in sap user and i want to try practice sap in my Local PC with database server inside, but i don't know how to put DataBase in my local PC, if possible how do i put the database in my local pc.

regards

trixdhy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually When You want to use SAP on any DB (Oracle,SQL,DB2) , we need to follow a full SAP Installation to work with SAP.

In one of the steps it will instal Database or You can instal DB before and you can link to SAP.

For this, Please refer to Installation Guides so that You will get to know how to instal.

It contains some pre-requisite steps then SAP CI Installation,DB Installation with Central System Option.

My Explanation may look bit difficult to understand if you are very new and you can get the installtion guides in the below link,

https://service.sap.com -> Downloads -> Installation and upgrade Guides.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ups sorry about my last post !

I mean Database Instance that Including in SAP IDES 4.7 Installation is the SAP DataBase ?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, jagadish thanks for your answer.

when i try to install SAP IDES 4.7, that is include DataBase Instance installation setup , and it takes a long time to finished the installation, but in the middle i got crash in installation and i must continue setup from the beginning,

are this is that SAP DataBase ?

regards

trixdhy

Edited by: trixdhy_xs on Sep 11, 2010 6:40 PM

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

uh?

Sorry, I fail to understand that last post.

All that I can say is that if you have a problem, please post your error message so that we can help you. Also, hiring an experienced BASIS might help you.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

again, I will repeat myself:

please post your error message so that we can help you.