cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change history of projects (in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a change history for projects (in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN)?

All I found is within a project in the menu GOTO -> CREATE/CHANGE DATA. But the information provided there is rather poor - only creation and change date.

But I'd like to see addtionally, what has been changed, when has it been changed and by whom has it been changed.

Within SOLAR01 & SOLAR02 almost all tabs provide those information - but the project administration itself??

Appreciate any answers,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

since its a interesting qus, i tried hard to get somethhing,but unfortunately nt much ..

as i beleive, you can see the change history per tab in the Business Blueprint (Solar01) transaction, if the history is activated in Project Administration (Solar_Project_Admin: Project Standards --> Tabs). You can launch it via the history icon on the tab in Solar01.

check and update

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Within Solar01 and Solar02 you are right, there's a history button.

For most of the tabs, it even shows changes of the elements below (i.e. history of bus. scenario shows changes of bus. processes).

But I am also looking for the changes to the project administration.

As example, starting wiht Solar_project_admin and selecting a project.

If I make fundamental changes to this project, like adding a new logical component or selecting new keywords, these actions are not recorded in detail.

All I can see is that some user made changes.

Any idea if it's possible?

Regards,

Jan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan

The only other option that you have to check the history is going through the transaction SOLAR_EVAL -> History, then you can check the history of a project for the tabs changes or documents changes. But you should be careful when using it because depending on the period for which you run its, it can be handling a huge amount of data and this can lead to a time_out error.

This option will not go as deep in details as you would like but i believe that a history log as you want is not possible beacause of the large amount of data. I recommend you to also check at every node of the projecet, the history button(looks like a scroll), or for every document, inside the "attributes" you can see a history log.

Kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This option provides a summarized overview of the changes within Business Blueprint and/or Configuration.

This makes it valuable.

But the changes to the project administration (e.g. new keywords, new logical component) are not listed.

I guess then it's not possible.

Thanks to all,

Jan