cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrokflow admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Where do we set up workflow admin so that all the shopping carts should go to this admin if the shopping cart is not finding the appropriate apporver.

The tables Approval_table and Approval_administrator is not active in my system. I am currently working on SRM 5.0 version.

Regards,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which workflow template do you use?

Workflow System Admin is maintained in SWU3 transaction.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SWU3 is one of the options to maintain workflow admin for Standard SRM Workflow. I am not sure if that will work in case you have n-Step BADI controlled workflow.

In that case , write a small piece of code in nStep BADI to pick Workflow Admin as agent if not other agent is determined by the system

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I executed the workflow system admin in SWU3 transaction code as suggested by you. There i found only one entry maintained. However when system is sending the shopping carts to other admin user as well.

Like if shopping cart is not finding any approver due to any reason, it is sending the shopping cart to two admin users for approver. Could you please tell where this entry is maintained.

I am not able to find this 2nd entry in the system.

Thanks in advance,

Nisha Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please verify your coding.. There may be some piece of logic that may drive to admin in this case..

Thanks!!

Bharath

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the workflow log. If workitem is sent to 2 admins, probably your BADI code has a logic. Or workitem is sent to all users because of general task.

Regards,

Masa