Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales return PGR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Plz tell me how to achieve below requirement

"Sales return quantity should be restricted for modification at delivery stage and same should be suppressed with original quantity"

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether your requirement is solved ?

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sales return qty modification means increase or decrease ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its accepting both increase and decrease in quantity

Thanks

Arun

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you create sales order with reference to orginal billing document then you will be able to return upto orginal invoiced quantity only.

If you create sales order without billing reference,then there is no limitation for sales return.You can control it with

upper limit value for credit memo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVLK in delivery type LR here u can see the Item requirement field standard 201 will be there , change to 202 and try

this will control qty changes in delivery level

<<point beggiing removed>>

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Sep 9, 2010 4:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still i am able to change the quantity

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

I think it is not possible by standard configurations. You need to use a userexit to do this. Ask your developer to do this. You can modify this change in include MV50AFZ1 and FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS. Ask developer to make LIPS.LFIMG non modifiable.

Regards

Nagendra P Boggarapu

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Still i am able to change the quantity

Please note that for the ItemRequirement - 202 in the delivery document type talks about the items can't be changed only if GR or the invoice for the delivery is raised ,

Please seek out the help of a ABAPer and prepare a new requirement that would block the items to be changed in the Delivery process even though GR is not done or you can use USER EXIT such that when the delivery document items are being changed then an error message should pop out.

Regards,

SARTHAK