cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function Issue in sales order header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

if we add the the partner function SH (Ship to party) once again in the sales order header with different shipto code or item level system throuing the error message as below..

Partner function SH can only occur 1 times in procedure Z000 (Sales Document Header)

My partner functionssetting is OK and get determing the proper partner functions, one the the problem is if we add the same partner with different code than we have this proble,

Can you please hel p me out how to overcome this problem and where we needs to check this setting in case any congifuration required in partner function.

Thanks in advance.

Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Partners or Partner Functions to be more precise get get copied on to the sales documents header level from the customer master. Here in the Customer Master you cam maintain as many Ship To parties as you want. Now if you want a particular SH at the header level in the sales document then that partner should exist in the Customer master as a SH. During the creation of the Sales order you either enter the ship to party or the system determines the ship to party automatically.

Here also however you can maintain only one SH because of which system will allow only one Ship To party to be entered. Now if you have 2 items in the sales order who have 2 different items then you will need to enter the Ship to parties manually in the item level in the Partners screen. These also however need to exist in the customer master, only then the system will allow them to be maintained in the sales document header and item level.

J Nagesh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, issue is closed hence this thread is closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its just a my observation

As i know ship-to party Partner function we can maintain differentely in Item level