Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLAR01 - Administration Tab

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am currently working with Sol Man EHP1 SAPKITL433

I am setting up project structure in SOLAR01. In Administration tab, i am entering the team members at the business process level. Under the business process, i have 80 business process steps. When i have entered the project team members at the business process level, i was under the expectation that, the project team member will be passed on the lower level also (ie business process step). It was not like so. I need to enter the project team members at each business process step level it seems but i feel it is tedious to maintain the team member details at step level.

Can any one guide me to avoid this tedious method?

Thanks

PSK

Edited by: psk.psg on Sep 8, 2010 11:46 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi PSK,

On the Administration Tab under Team member there is a button called "Make mass changes" click on it and then select add select the user ids that have to be added and click on Green button.

This should work.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Raghavendra.

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

I could not able to find the option "Mass Change" in the admin tab. I am working with Sol MAn EHP1 SAPKITL433.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the button is also disponible in your stack version. In the Team Member Tab at your business process level you should have 4 buttons

- Plus

- Minus

- Replace

- Copy

- *********Add (will add asssigned team memebers to all subnodes)

- *********Delete (will delete asssigned team memebers to all subnodes)

- *********Replace (will replace asssigned team memebers to all subnodes by your selection)

PS: the 4th button is available only when a node has subnodes. So you wont see it at a step level for example

Regards

Khalil

Edited by: Khalil SERRHINI on Sep 8, 2010 2:27 PM