cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KONP table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Kindly explain to me why are the rates in KONP table in x*10?

Example:

Condition record for a discount

ZZZD = 5.0%

But in KONP table it's amount is 50?

THanks,

Con

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Figured it out already. SAP does the conversion when storing and retrieving amount from KONP and it always looks at KONWA.

But I have a follow up question, how will i know from KONP which one is valid? i dont see anydate (valid from/to) from this table? where can i find the validity dates?

Thanks to all.

Con

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you will find the validity dates in table KONH. the link between KONH and KONP is field KNUMH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard functionality, as it was build by SAP.

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Con,

I think the problem is based KPEIN field (Condition pricing unit) in VK12 according to your access sequence and maybe amount field has been 50 % per 10 units because of that it maybe filled as 10 unit. Actually, there is no difference between them. you should change unit=10 to 1 unit.

I think it will help you on this issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

THe % per unit in condition record is left blank.

I just want to understand why from table KONP, the percentage amount is 20.00 while in VK13, it is 2.00 %

how is this computed/converted inside the document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Con,

I have a question about it, so please check that the item level condition value in the sales order document for K007 is 20.00 or 2.00 %? addtionally, in pricing procedure determination, check the routine defined for calculation type with your ABAPER.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The condition records for the condition may be maintained at 5% and at the end when the order is processed the discounts will be posted in the currency which you have maintained.Pls check the condition records for the particular condition type in vk12.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

how 5% is reflected in KONP depends on the number of decimal points configured. all figures, whether in absolute amounts or in percentage, are stored in KONP and similar tables with 2 decimal points.

for example, US$ 1,000.00 is stored in KONP as 1000.00. but japanese yen Y 1,000,000 (no decimal points) will be stored in KONP as 10000.00. if a currency has been defined with 4 decimal points, say, MP 10,000.0000 this is stored in KONP as 1000000.00

when the amount is retrieved from KONP, the system considers the decimal points. this is also a reason why in an environment with live data, it is not advisable to change decimal point settings (but that's another subject).

hope this helped.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on Sep 8, 2010 6:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

We are using 3 decimal places.

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the condition records for Discount. In the condition record of ZZZD you must have maintained it in % ( calculation Type) hence during the pricing calculation the system must multiplying the discount amount 5 % with the quantity which must be thousand. You can only view the final net amount for the material in the KONP table but not the discounts charged on it.

Hope this helps....

J Nagesh