cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy DMS error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We have DMS setup runnig and at a matured stage of usage. Of late whenever we try to run the archvie program, ther is an error which reads

File W:\BEBF\FAOL\$DATA\GRP-CONSULT\WWW could not be accessed.

If i try to access it normally (not via dms) i have authorization and, the same path, it works well. What could be the reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might point you in the direction:

The archiving is run as an SAP-processs, so not in your user context. Could there have been changes to what user the dialog process on the SAP server runs as, or alternatively - does that user have access to the file area?

Espen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

This error is related to content server and the solution is you have to reinstall the dms server. and check.

Also activate certificate for content server in CSADMIN and define in oac0 .

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have not at all understood my scenario.This is wrt Archivelink,CS is fine and working.Occurs only we we execute the Archivelink batch update.

Just a advise. Please answer only if you have worked on the scenario technically.Hope you understand and take it in right spirit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Thomas,

How come it is an easyDMS error? Easydms is a front end application. are you trying something from easyDMS?

Rgds

Anubhav

former_member345274
Participant
0 Kudos

Is the working directory of EasyDMS a shared drive? If yes, you need to modify this to local drive!