cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating the order the system show the pop up box as materila xxxx is marked for deletion,if i press the enter button the message like material xxxx has been excleded,please help me out in this

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This part:

while creating the order the system show the pop up box as materila xxxx is marked for deletion

has been addressed already, and relates to the material being flagged for deletion.

This part:

,if i press the enter button the message like material xxxx has been excleded,please help me out in this

has not been addressed.

In addition to being flagged for deletion, the material is the subject of an exclusion record. An exclusion record is a way of (as you might expect) excluding materials from being sold to certain customers. It is the converse of a listing record, which states which materials may be bought by a customer.

To re-state: Listing states which materials may be bought by a customer and exclusion states which materials may not be bought by a customer.

Use transaction VB03 to review listings and exclusions. B001 lists exclusions. SAP standard has exclusions by Material group/customer and also by Customer group/Material. You should find the answer to the second part of your question in there.

HTH

James

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you are creating sales order with correct material code ? if it is then remove deletion flag of material using MM06.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Kindly check whether the Material which you are using is marked for deletion or not for the Plant,Sales Org, Distr. Channel. If you wish to use this material for further business transaction then kindly unmark the deletion for this Material.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in material master for the plant / sales org whether material is marked for deletion or not

in material master for the field DChain-spec status under Sales: Sales Org.Data 1 tab.

Kindly let us knwo your requirment, do you want that material should be added thought it is marked for dealetion???