Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Logon Tcode

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I log into the system, it takes me directly to the screen for DB12.

It should take me to the screen of session_manager and display the logon screen with User menu at the left. But it doesn't do that.

In the SM20 audit logs I see that a program - SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION runs at teh same time that I logon and takes me directly to DB12 screen

08.09.2010	08:44:39	ADMCAP	dtpxp-sgannama	SESSION_MANAGER	SAPMSYST	Logon Successful (Type=A)
08.09.2010	08:44:39	ADMCAP	dtpxp-sgannama	DB12	SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION	Transaction DB12 Started

Can somebody help me in changing this setting.

I have checked my User Master in SU01 - Parameter tab, Personalization tab, Default tab; but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gautam,

Frob DB12 screen come back to initial screen once then go to the path:

Extras-->Set Start Transaction(Sift+F7), here remove DB12 and kept it blank....hope this should resolve...

Rgds,

Durga.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gautam,

Frob DB12 screen come back to initial screen once then go to the path:

Extras-->Set Start Transaction(Sift+F7), here remove DB12 and kept it blank....hope this should resolve...

Rgds,

Durga.

0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using a SAP shortcut or the actual SAP logon pad? If it's a shortcut then it needs changing.