cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC-APO Master Data - storage location change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone. I changed the production storage location of one component of a material in ECC and then CIF material and PDS to APO. The planned order created still picks-up the old storage location and the sublocation in the PDS is not updated. What could I have missed? Thanks.

Michelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the BOM item details screen in the Status long text tab page whether Production Sloc is defined with the old sloc.

This will have preference over that is assigned in the material master.

Thanks,

nandha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello. i did that and re-cifed but still the subloc in the pds is not updated. thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can compare the R3 Master data with the PDS by using the report (/SAPAPO/CURTO_ORDER_EXPLODE) .

Also you can re transfer the changes.

Thanks,

nandha

Edited by: S.Nandakumar on Sep 8, 2010 11:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. there are no storage locations in SAP APO. So in APO, where is the "subloc" field in the PDS mapped in ECC, and how is it updated when changes are made in ECC? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried simulating the scenario.

My Prodn sloc specified in BOM of the component is Blank.where as my production sloc in MRP2 View of MM of the components

is 4001.

Initially SNP PDS was created with 4001 Sloc for the componets. After this i tried changing the Psloc in BOM of the component to 7001.

Deactivated the Integration model and then activated the IM.

Now 7001 is reflecting in my SNP PDS

Tested with PPDS PDS also. It is working for me.

Thanks,

nandha

Edited by: S.Nandakumar on Sep 9, 2010 7:33 AM

Edited by: S.Nandakumar on Sep 9, 2010 7:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to execute the report mentioned above and remove the inconsistencies. Or execute the t code

/SAPAPO/RTO_ORD_COMP.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. That is what i did before i joined this forum. Unfortunately it did not work for me, the subloc field in the pds is not updated when i changed the sloc, even if i maintained the sloc in the bom for the particular component, it has not reflected in the pds in APO. comparing the pds using the comparison transaction yielded no inconsistencies, which is why it is puzzling. any more suggestions? thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in PV whether any sloc is defined. Or check in the MRP Group definition how the sloc definition is defineed.

Thanks,

nandha

Answers (0)