cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I want to run the vendor replication from R/3 to SRM. I use the transaction BBPGETVD and in the organizational unit ID, I put the ID of my Vendor root organizational unit in my organizational plan and the system throw an error message: the organizational unit ID not exist...

What can I do?

Thanks

Rose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rosa,

Make sure that you have exectued the TCode: BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE. This will ensure that your Orgs are in synch. If your Vendor Org is green then you're good to go, if Not then you have to correct it.

-Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

The 1st thing you need to consider is to check the vendor organizational unit id with TCODE - BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE. If the org unit is OK it shall have by now BP # assign. Therefore, you have a valid or active organizational unit for the vendor.

Hope this will help you … William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William! I check the organizational unit with the TCODE - BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE, and the organizational unit (ID 50000732) is OK and it has a # business partner assigned (281).

When I run the TCODE - BBPGETVD in the organizational unit ID, I put 50000732 and the system trows an error message: The organizational unit 50000732 not exists..

I don´t know what is the problem...

Thanks

Rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

Try to check validity date of the organization unit. If you set validity date before the date when you're trying to replicate vendor, system will issue that message. It happened to me before

Be light,

Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

If you are using SRM50 (EBP 5.5), you have to create vendor using PPOMV_BBP (supplier structure) as vendors are not anymore created in PPOMA_BBP (customer structure).

Kind regards,

Yann