cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-SUS Purchase Order Response always "In Status"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When a buyer confirms a PO response without any change, the system generates a new PO response with status "In process". And so, when the buyer views the new PO response, the "Confirm Response" and "Reject Response" buttons are still active and the buyer can still confirm the response. When the buyer confirms the new PO response, the system will again generate a new PO response with status "In process".

We are on SRM 7.0 SP05. We did not activate the following workflows:

WS14500001 Auto Transfer of PCO

WS14500019 Transfer PCO Data to PO

Would really appreciate any help.

Regards,

Kezia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN order to automatically update the PO with POR (if there is no deviation), you need to have workflow WS14500001 activated in your system.

In current situation check the status of POR document in BBP_PD with business object BUS2209 and see if it is stuck in absence of workflow or not...

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Upon checking in BBP_PD, the confirmed POR without any change is in status "Out of Date", and the new POR is "In Process". Also, I noticed that no workitem ID is found in BBP_PD.

I already tried activating the WS14500001 using the standard start conditions, but I still encounter the same behaviour. Also, upon checking in SWI1, no item exists for BUS2209.

Did I miss any config for POR approval?

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out in debugging mode if XI (PurchaseOrderConfirmation_Out) repository is called.

If it's getting triggered than you validate your integration directory & CIM.

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

XI Seems to be good as the XML message is getting processed in SRM and is creating a POR Document. Here are the steps for configuring POR:

1. Define NUmber Ranges

2. Activate Event Linkages and Start Conditions for WS14500001.(this is predelivered in standard system)

3. Configurations for Tolerances for qty and date...

Did you process the POR from PO?

You need to go to Process Purchase Order Response , searched for PORs and then take action on the PORs in pending statuses.....

POR functionality is pretty much straightforward feature which works smoothly.....If you are not able to sort it out using this forum, write detaisl to SAP, they can look into your system

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All of the above configurations are already done, and the workflow WS14500001 is only active.

We already created an OSS message for this, and we're also investigating while waiting their feedback.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kezia

we have the same problem. Can you share your solution with me?

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP is still checking this issue. Will let you know.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kezia,

We are also facing the same issue.Can you please let me know, if SAP proposed any solution.

Thanks Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arjun,

There were notes recommended by SAP, but still the error occurs.

Will update the thread once we already have the fix for this issue.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kezia,

did you get OSS notes to fix your problem?

Joe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We are facing the same issue .

Does anyone have any solution for this .

Thanks ,

Suchi.