cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to save the sales document in VA02.

former_member1125092
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have created sales order for down payment request on 2008 and we are trying to bill the document on 2010. The system is not allowed to save the document in VA02. Any other way to bill the sales document to the current fiscal year or it is possible to carry forward the sales document to the current fiscal year?

Regards

K.Gunasekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1125092
Participant
0 Kudos

We have open the FM posting date popup message in VA02, after that i have mentioned two year before posting date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My recommedation is to check with your FI counter part how this situation is expected to be handled before doing any changes to get it thrgouh. There might be a process defined to handle old/aged documents.

In order to bill the document you can use VF01, and not sure why you want to change the sales order by going in VA02. Since its down payment my understanding is that fiscal year is closed for any kind of posting.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u are creating a sales order which is still open - i hope against that no delivery or billing has happened. If delivery and billing is done partially then u cannot do any changes as the posting period for material, billing is closed. U can refer the same sales order and create a new one instead.

Regards,

Sudhir

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gunasekar,

In what period is your system open for now - 2008 or 2010?

In either case try the following:

Go to OMSY , and check out for your Co. Code what is the present fiscal year. If it's 2010/09 then you will have to open the 2008 period for which you are trying to save the sales order. If it's 2008 then first go to your Enterprise Structure assignment and remove the plant to company code assignment then go to OMSY change the period to 2010/09 and save and then reassign the plant to company code.

Hope this helps..

J Nagesh