cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 receiver adapter conf PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have seen a changed AS2 adapter on PI 7.1,the options are totally different than what we have in previous version of AS2 adapter.

I am looking for seeburger AS2 adapter documents and configuration steps for PI7.1 version.

Any inputs...

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Sep 8, 2010 5:03 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

if you go to Repository -> SWC SEEBURGER_EDI_ADAPTER 7.1 -> Namespace "http://seeburger.com/xi" -> AdapterMetadata,

there should be an entry for AS2. If you double-click on it, it will display the Adapter Metadata for the AS2 Adapter.

What's the version of the metadata? It should be something like 2.1.x

If not, you need to upload the correct version, which you can find in the "deploy/metadata" folder of the AS2 Adapter CD/DVD,..

regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

As I said previously I am able to see the below details in metadata as well as adapter

security attribute,channel attributes I am not able to see proxy settings netiher parameters.can you pls send me the scree shot of AS2 adapter meta data as well as AS2 channel parameter of PI 7.1 inorder to confirm that there is a problem in my PI 7.1 seeburger import.

R u refering the version of metadata exactly after the Adaptertypemetadata parent node. It is showing 1.0 not 2.1x

appreciate ur prompt response.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Chirag,

here are some screenshots of the AS2 Metadata and Sender/Receiver AS2-Adapter.

[http://www.flickr.com/photos/53873867@N08/sets/72157624924237342/]

regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rjay and Daniel,

My basis team has downloaded the latest Seeburger 2.1.s version from service market place...but still I dont see the AS2 adapter meta data with latest version as well as I dont see AS2 comm channel with required information...which u are able to see.....

can you pls through some inputs what is still missing....

chirag

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your adapter metadata is incorrect. It may be possible that in ESR, you have imported incorret metadata. Metadata is an xml file and you may open it to see if it contains all the fields you require. If your BASIS team doesn't have appropriate metadata file, ask them to download the adapter again and there the metadata could be found at locatioin \data\AdapterAS2\metadata.

Seeburger AS2 adapter for PI 7.1 is almost similar to the earlier version without any substantial change and the channel should look the same as for earlier versions.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

For where I can download the metadata file.....

\data\AdapterAS2\metadata--- is this the location directory in Seeburger AS2 CD provided by seeburger.

Thnx

chirag.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is location in the CD, either provided by Seeburger or downloaded from Marketplace.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for quick reply..

I dont understand why std Seeburger pack downloaded from service marketplace has incorrect As2 metadata. it should come with correct version as well as metadata.

chirag

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be its just that the file imorted is incorrect. Importing metadata is a manual process and prone to human errors. Have you checked the file at the location I mentioned? What do you see in that xml?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have requested the metadata file from basis guy but from Adapter metadata tab import option for my user is disable is this somthing to do with authorization.

chirag

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HTTPS Transport Protocol

Server Certificate (Keystore) - Alias for SSL encryption certificate or alias for SSL encryption truststore. This truststore must contain all available server certificates

Private Key for Client Authentication - Alias for client SSL encryption certificate

SSL Hostname Check - Validate common name against server name

Payload Handling:

The payload type must be specified, depending on the settings in the module chain:

- It can be decided where to get the sending payload from MainDocument or Attachment

The attachment Alias makes it possible to select a specific attachment to send via AS2

Hope this helps

Regards,

R-jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

AS2Receiver:

ModuleName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorExitBean

Type: Local Enterprise Bean

Module Key: Exit

-_Module Parameter_-

Module Key: Exit

Parameter Name: JNDIName

Parameter Value: deployedAdapters/SeeXIAS2/shareable/SeeXIAS2

-_Parameters Tab_-

HTTP

Server - Computer with listening AS2 Server

Port - Port of the endpoint with listening AS2 Server

URL Path - Path to the endpoint with listening AS2 server

HTTP Timeout - Timeout in seconds for waiting for server's response

HTTP Keep Alive - If enabled, the HTTP session is re-used. This optimizes the performance.

Basic Authentication

User - User for basic authentication

Password - Password for basic authentication

Realm - Realm for basic authentication

Proxy

Proxy Server - Your proxy server

Proxy Port - The port of the proxy server

Proxy User - User for optional authentication

Proxy Password - Password for optional authentication

Proxy Protocol - Select either - HTTP 1.0 or -HTTP 1.1

AS2

Compress - Select this option if the payload is to be compressed

Sign - Select this if the payload is to be signed

Signing Algorithm - Select an algorithm which is applied for signing the payload; we recommend "SHA-12"

Encrypt - Select this, if the payload is to be encrypted

Encryption Algorithm - Select an algorithm that is used for encrypting the payload; we recommend "RC2/128" or "3DES"

MDN Mode - SYNC to request a synchronous MDN; ASYNC to request an asynchronous MDN; NONE if no MDN is required

Receipt Delivery Address - Enter the URL of the Asynchronous MDNs that are to be delivered (i.e. the URL of your own AS2 server)

MDN Timeout - Enter a time period (in min), after which an outstanding asynchronous MDN will be interpreted as an error. The value "0" means no timeout

Sign MDN - Select this option, if the MDN is to be signed

Message Subject - This text is sent to the server within the optional HTTP header "subject"

Content Type - The content type should be set. A random content type can be set, but we recommend one of the following

= "application/edifact" for EDIFACT files

= "application/edi-x12" for ANSI X.12 files

= "application/xml" for XML files

= "text/plain" for plain text files

= "application/octet-stream" for arbitrary binary files

Delivery transmission report - A special transmission report is delivered to the report channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

R jay

I am not getting proxy,AS2 parameter configuration in AS2 adapter is somthing missing while deploying the AS2 adapter

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

What's your metadata version for AS2? Mine is SEEBURGER_EDI_ADAPTER 7.1 of seeburger

You should have imported also the Software Component SEEBURGER_EDI_ADAPTER of seeburger with software component component version SEEBURGER_EDI_ADAPTER 7.1 of seeburger

Regards,

R-jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R jay,

Even in my case also the metadata version is SEEBURGER_EDI_ADAPTER 7.1 of seeburger but I am not having option of Proxy setting parameter and other setting instead I am having only 4 options on AS2 adapter

channel attribute RTP 3

Security attribute RTP

channel attribute RTP 4

from where v can download the above SWCV.

can u pls check ur AS2 adapter metadata do u have such above options as mine.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I don't have that option as yours.For the SWCV it should be provided by SEEBURGER!

My SWCV contains an adapter metadata under namespace (http://seeburger.com/xi) of AS2 and Split997

Former Member
0 Kudos

if this is the case then i need to check with my basis team to upload the correct one.

I am also looking for IDOC to XML scenario- in this case can u pls let me know is there any module confi is required or not?

Mine is simple IDOC to XML file scenario

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want your scenario to undergo AS2 connectivity?

Regards,

R-jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically for your communication channel as AS2Receiver you won't be needing any module for this.

What you need is to provide your AS2 certificate to your partner, and request for the AS2 certificate (SSL certificate if they provide) then upload on the AS2KeyStore in NWA.

Then provide them your AS2ID, and ask their AS2ID will be placed on your party configuration for Identifiers (I believe you know this already).

Agency: Seeburger

Scheme: AS2ID

Name: AS2ID of your partner

then under this party you'll house your AS2Reciever communication channel.

Regards,

R-jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

so u mean i dont require to do any conversion it will directly send XML file to party.

Just confrim once again - In PI 7.1 AS2 adapter u r getting all the parameters which u have sepcided in ur reply? so that I can ask my basis people to check the same.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rjay,

can you pls send me the screen shot of adapter metadata and sender n receiver AS2 channel configuration I wanted to compare it with mine As2 adapter details

appreciate prompt reply on the same.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seeburger Adapter documents are not open for all , those are part of adapter deployment license .

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx,

I am looking for description or configuration details as per PI7.1

anybody who has experience

chirag