cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Configuration Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed the solman_admin on SAP Solution Manager: Initial Configuration, but when I try to pass to the second step that is technical configuration it appears the next error:

E::000

System SMA does not exist.

I hope that someone helps me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve got exaclty the same errror. I implemented all the notes mentioned in this thread as well as all the dependend notes. But still I do get the exact same error.

I can logon to the SLD manually and I can also see the system of the SOLMAN there.

Does anybody have any ideas? Is it really neccassary to upgrade to SPS 24?

Best Regards

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks, I had the same error. After configuring the transport system via STMS,

client 000 , user DDIC, I was able to get a green light instead of red. Regards, James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer SAP note [Note 1466759 - ST14 data collectors corrections ST-A/PI 01M*|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1466759]

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check whether following Notes are applied 1236420, 1269582, 1298523 and 1309944.

also you can try increasing the maximum processing time for HTTP & HTTPS, this can be done by running the transaction SMICM, click on service(Third icon), then put a check mark for HTTP, click on service on top left hand corner and click on change and increase the 'Maximum processing time' to 300 seconds, also do the same for HTTPS as well.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Shyam