Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message processing failed if we receive attachments via E-Mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

we have follow proccess:

We get some e-mails with an attachment. The E-Mail pick up the messages and send it to an RFC Channel.

I changed the payload via the localejbs/AF_Modules/PayloadSwapBean :

localejbs/AF_Modules/PayloadSwapBean Local Enterprise Bean TRANSFORM

and the module configuration looks follow:

TRANSFORM swap.keyName payload-name

TRANSOFRM swap.keyValue MailAttachment-1

it looks good and the payload would be swapped okay, and the mapping is also okay.

But if we push the message to the RFC Adapter I get follow error message back:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null>

So now my question: If is possible, that the adapter try to send also the Body of this E-Mail to the target system ? Because the

Message ID is the ID from the payload of the E-Mail Body.

It is possible to keep away the E-Mail Body from the payload?

Because we need only the attachment. Or if I I have to setup via Bean anything in the RFC Adapter ?

Thanks

Kind reagards

Stephan Kohler

P.S. The PI System is an PI 7.1, the target system would be an R/3 4.6. I haven't any success with the RFC Adatper version 7.10 or 6.40

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null>

>

Is your attachment an XML? Is this XML structure is same as what you mapping source is? If that is the case, it should be okay. Is this interface working for non-mail sender? You might want to re-import the RFC structure in to PI again.

VJ

Answers (0)