Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form data not being retrieved by Web Dynpro application

r_hergott
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an online interactive Adobe form embedded in a Web Dynpro ABAP application. The Web Dynpro application calls a function module to update data in SAP. My problem is that the ABAP code that was generated to retrieve the data from the Adobe form and call the function module does not retrieve the data if it has been typed into any of the input fields. Oddly enough, it does work if the data is entered by using the value helps that have been placed on the form.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

Russell

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use messageboxes on various events to find out when your value dissapeears.

If you´re not sure about the binding, you can always drag/drop from data view tab onto the layout and check the binding which the system generates for you. Just to make sure.

Regards Otto

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the bindings you have made in form.

r_hergott
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have gone over the bindings several times and everything appears to be in order. I'm assuming that the bindings must be correctly defined since the values are retrieved when a value help is used. How could that work if the bindings were incorrectly defined?

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The binding is for each field and it' possible that the binding may be wrong for a field.

You may try putting an input element outside form, populate it same way as you for Adobe Form Textfield and see if you get the data from it.