cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to pass parametrs to URL in SICF Handler method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We have create a WDA Object which Calls a OCI Catalog and passes the control to catalog using resume plug.

Once the the materials from catalog are selected and we click on submit button controls return back to a SICF Service which contains a Handler class.

In this handler class we are reading the selected Materials using statement-

server->request->get_form_fields( CHANGING fields = lt_cat_fields ). 

i am able to get the materials here, now i want to attach these materials & there details to the WDA URL as parameters.

So that we can read the selected maerial details in WDA from URL parameters in the resume plug handler of WDA using-

wdr_task=>server->request->get_form_fields( CHANGING fields = lt_fields ). 

How can we achieve this in SICF handler class.

Regards,

Akash Rana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You shouldn't use WDR_TASK directly in WDA. It isn't release for customer/partner usage. Plus these wouldnt' be form fields, but instead header fields if they are URL parameters. Instead of access WDR_TASK and the request/response object directly, you can get the url paramters of a start or resume plug via the WDEVENT importing parameter of the DEFAULT inbound plug (and its handler method).

From the online help:

Suspend and resume plugs can have user-defined parameters. For more information, see Window: Inbound and Outbound Plugs.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/45/2233b60c21072ce10000000a155369/frameset.htm

method HANDLEDEFAULT .

data: l_url_parameters type tihttpnvp.
  wdevent->get_data(
    exporting
      name =  if_wd_application=>all_url_parameters
    importing
      value = l_url_parameters  ).
endmethod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thomas,

Thanks a billion.

I am speechless.

u r awesome, i was struggling on this from this afternoon,i never thought it would have been so easy for anyone.

you are a life savor.

thanks a lot. full points.

Regards,

Akash

Answers (0)