Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount based on the Particular dates for a Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapians

Below is the Case

As an outcome of the trade agreement with our customer, the business agrees to give further discount to the customer if the order is placed to X company on a particular date each month, such as 5th/Oct, 2nd/Nov, 7thDec and etc and the order value must be equal and greater than $250.00.

Please advise what is the best approach for this requirement.

Currently are using PR00 and K007 for pricing condition.

Kindly let me know how to do this

Regards

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is only my opinion

Maintain the condition record for K007 validity period: from 5th oct to 5th oct (same date)

Spend with Technical create a new routine VOFM

if K007 is condition record as maintain the validity period is same check the Net value in sales order value if equal and greater than $250.00 then activate the K007 otherwise leave.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Firstly, you should activate "condition update" from SD >> basic functions >> pricing pricing control >> define condition type for your K007 discount condition. after that, you should go to your specific condition record from VK12 and in condition record screen , you can specify for lower limit as $250.00 by going to GOTO >> details.

For condition activision on specific date, you can specify it by changing alidity date.

I hope these will meet your requirements.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trade agreement must be on the basis of traded volume and may not be on specific date of order, if volume is the criteria then you can put discount by using scales in pricing condition type.Pls revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Trade discount is generally given based on volume which i agree but this is a Unique case recieved from out customer and they have made this type of agreement.

So is there is any way of giving the discount in K007 or we need to add a New condition type in the pricing procedure?

Awaiting your Reply

Regards

Prakash