cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

splitting single idoc into multiple xml's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My requirement is such that, i need to split an custom IDoc into three xml which will be picked up by MDM, as i am new to PI 7.1 kindly guide me through the process.

and the second requirement is, i need to map the same custom IDoc into three different MDM repositories pls guide me through the process

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i fully agree with Shabarish

Rgds

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

[quote]My requirement is such that, i need to split an custom IDoc into three xml which will be picked up by MDM, as i am new to PI 7.1 kindly guide me through the process

For this, you have to go for multimapping.

The links for it are already provided in the above posts.

and the second requirement is, i need to map the same custom IDoc into three different MDM repositories pls guide me through the process

Can you please explain this requirement further?

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello supriya,

Lets say i have an idoc for excise with the material, vendor, customer excise details, so need to map the same idoc to different repositories like material repo, vendor repo, customer repo.

so that the same idoc is available in the ready folder of the three repo's

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is called multi mapping.

refer the below links on the same subject;

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i do understand the multi mapping,

and procdure on the second requirement