SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating the service entry sheet in PRD

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in SAP R/3 4.7 Version. OF39 settings are 58 & 61 Statistical update only ! Now my case is i assigned Rs.100 Budget agaisnt one FC & Comitmetn item & created one service Purchase order Rs.80 & Make down payment against same PO Rs.80.

Now as per above mentioned scenario ,system should allow new Purchase order creation for Rs. 20. But my system is allowing to create up to Rs.100. I am very much sure system not allowed the same and also allow for service entry creation for first PO. But system given error message while doing the Service sheet.

Kindly advice. OF39 settings are OK .Both are statistical only

Rgds

ManiSuma

2 REPLIES 2

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manisuma, statistical update is recommended to be used only at the begining of a document chain (i.e.purchase requisition or funds reservation) cause if you set it in intermediate documents as you did the budget is set as available, in your example the downpayment reduces the purchase order commitment, and as the downpayment is statistical it does not affect the Availability Control, so the amount (80 in your example) becomes available again so new commitments/actual can be created.

Regards

Cesar

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SOLVED BY SAP