cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Block not happening in the Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done all the configuration for the Credit block, we have product wise Credit limit.

I have created the relevant Credit Control area and assigned to the respective Sales Area.

And i have select credit block using the Automatic Credit Block and in there i have select the Open orders also.

But still the credit limit block doesnt work. Please help me to sort this

Thank U

Yasanga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be several reasons for this to happen. please check one by one

1. In OVA8 check whether you have maintained block for sales orders

2. In FD32 check whether the risk category maintained is the same as that maintained in OVA8

3. In the item category settings the item category should be active for credit check

4. In the sales document type settings check whether credit group and the credit limit check have been maintained

5. Also check if the customer has actually crossed the credit limit or not.

Also note that the credit limit works only for Base Unit of measure. Now if yo have maintained sales UOM's then system may not be checking for Sales UOM hence every time the credit limits may not be crossing the maintained credit limits.

Hope this helps,

J Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagesh,

The issue is even though i created open orders in the system, in the FD32 the limit does not get utilized for the open Sales Orders.

Please help me to sort this.

Ex. I have assigned Rs.500 to the customer but i have raised more that Rs. 70,000 value of open orders. But in the FD32 it says

Credit limit used is Zero %

Credit exposure also zero

Thank U

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

IN OVA8, in Document Controling, is ITEM check is marked or not? if not mark and try

Also check OPEN ORDER is checked or not

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Please check whether in OVA8 you have maintained Item Check field. This needs to be maintained.

J Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the pricing procedure. Populate "A" against the net value in the subtotal column.

Regards,

Shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u its working now.

Answers (0)