cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure not able to find for TABLE A611

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a table 611 & assigned it to Access Sequence. It is working fine at developemnt server.

But when I transport the same to quality server it is showing me error system could not able to find strucutre of table A611.

so I have made separte request of table in ZSD Package still the problem not solved.

Now I am trying to delete this table from Access Sequence but I can't delete the same because some data, value is stored in Conditon table.

So pl. gouide me how to do this?

Thanks

Trupti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved

thanks to all

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must create these objects with customizing tools for pricing in the IMG. You create the table A611, and the report RV13A613 and so on, all in package VKOK. The order will be workbech always. Delete all and try to do it again with IMG tools.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is a workbench request, Try to Reimport again.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think only the access sequence (configuration) tport has moved to the next system, the condition table didnot move. THi sis the work bench tport, you should find out that tport and move that also. This will solve the problem

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re-check once agian,-

- When creating Conditoin table, you have saved in "Package" & Transport request( eg:ZSD in your case). after that you have assigned this condition table to access seq & stored in another TR which is work bench reqest ( both are client independent )

- So first, This package should be transported to quality / production, then transport Condition table TR & access sequence TR.

- if the package is used for other programs, then try creating new package, save the condition table in new package. transport this new package first by following Condition table & access sequence.

Hope it may help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trupti,

I have already had this problem before.

Actually, the system record two request (one for DEV and other one to workbench) - because it´s cross-client.

The both should be transported to olther client.

regards

Ruy Castro