Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Partner determination

sanath1
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI experts,

I am facing a small problem related to partner determination. Suppose that P1 and P2 are two parnter types. I am able to add more than 1 partners for P1 at the sales document header level. But for the partner type P2 when i am trying to add more than 1 partners i am getting the message "Partner function P2 can only occur 1 time in procedure XXXX. (Sales doc header)".

I checked the settings in VOPA transaction. For both partner types P1 and P2 the settings are same. (i.e., the check boxes Not changeable is not checked, the check box Mandat. Funct is not checked, Source and Seq are also same, Even the Partner type (KU) and error group are also similar) .

I am not able to get what and where the issue is.

Kindly provide some inputs related to this.

Regards,

Sanath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanath,

If P1 is your sold to party partner function then system will allow only one Sold to Party Partner function to be maintained in the Customer Master or at your document levels while you can maintain more than one ship to party, Bill to party and payer in the customer master and more than one ship to party, Bill to party and payer in the document item level.(Item wise).

Hope this helps...

J Nagesh

sanath1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Here P1 is AA type. P2 is a custom type ZC.

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What exactly do you mean by AA - is that a Sold To Party Partner Function? and what is ZC.

Kindly elaborate.

J Nagesh

sanath1
Explorer
0 Kudos

AA is the standard partner type SP Contract rel. ord ZC is the custom type which is created by us.

Here the requirement is that we have to add more than one AA and ZC partners to the document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

P1 and P2 for these what are the Partner functions u have maintained like sold to party,ship to party ,bill to party, payers

there might be chance for PF various check it..its just a observation