Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Quick address

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can you please tell me how can I deactivate the quick address services which is used currently for the address search in customer/vendor master. Our customer is planning to use another address search software. I would like to deactivate quick address services and implement BADI to use the new software.

Regards,

Sharadha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is called Match code. you can dectaivate it form the below Path#

SPRO-> Financial Accounting-> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-> Vendor/Customer Accounts->Master Data-> Matchcode-> Check Search Fields for Matchcodes.

Also make check the message control for match code in below path#

SPRO-> Financial Accounting-> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-> Vendor/Customer Accounts->Master Data-> Preparations for Creating Vendor/Customer Master Data -> Change msg ctrl for Vendor/Customer...

Hope with these settings you problem will be solved.

BR,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under customizing path of vendor master "(Financial Accounting-Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-Vendor Accounts-Master Data-Preparations for Creating Vendor Master Data-Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Vendors)" you can set field status as hide/display/required.

Select your customer/vendor groups under General Data- Address group maintain u201Csearch termu201D as suppress.